Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nobody's Perfect

When I'm nervous I have this thing I talk too much

Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up

It's like I need to tell someone anyone who'll listen

And that's where I seem to fuck up

I forget about the consequences, for a minute there I lose my senses

And in the heat of the moment my mouth's starts going the words start flowing

But I never meant to hurt you, I know it's time that i learnt to

Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved

This is a lesson learnt , I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it

I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting

And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken

So don't tell me you can't forgive me

Cause nobody's perfect

If i could turn back the hands of time

I swear I never would have crossed that line

I should of kept it between us but I went and told the whole world how I'm feeling and

So I sit and I realise with these tears falling from my eyes

I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever

Promise that I'm gonna try

Im Not a saint no not at all, but what I did it wasn't cool

But I swear that I'll never do that again to you

I hate that I let you down, and I feel so bad about it

I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting yeah

And I hate that I made you think that that the trust we had is broken

So don't tell me you can't forgive me

Cause nobody's perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment